Adobe Photoshop is a raster Graphics Editor Developed and published by Adobe System for MacOS and Windows. Basically, it is a Photo Editing Software which is being used by most of the people around the world. The Adobe Photoshop is mainly used for drawing, painting, measuring and navigation, selection typing, and retouching and for many more exciting task to give image the more creative and designing look. Photoshop is an image manipulation tool. Just about every single image you see in print or online has been photoshopped at least a little. So, In this article you will find the ways to get Crack Photoshop Version CS6.
- How To Get Crack Photoshop CS6 Version
- Amazing features and Some Significant Changes in CS6 Version
- Basic Tools of Photoshop CS6 for First Time Users
- 5 Amazing Things In Photoshop CS6 Which Makes This Version The Unique One
- Adobe Photoshop Crack without a Serial Key – Crack Photoshop
- How to install and activate Adobe Photoshop CS6?
- Don’t Forget To Share 🙂
How To Get Crack Photoshop CS6 Version
Before we continue with the Crack Version of Photoshop CS6, we must know about the CS6 version of Photoshop.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 was released in May 2012, with new creative design tools and provided the redesigned interface by enhancing the previous performances. Content-Aware tool was the new feature added to it. Adobe Photoshop CS6 brought a suite of tools for video editing. Color and exposure adjustments were also among a few things that are featured in this new editor.CS6 brings the “straighten” tool to Photoshop, where a user simply draws a line anywhere on an image, and the canvas will reorient itself so that the line drawn becomes horizontal, and adjusts the media accordingly. CS6 allows background saving also.
Amazing features and Some Significant Changes in CS6 Version
- Adobe Camera RAW 7.
- Enhanced crop tool with straighten option.
- Oil Paint filter now ships with the program.
- Adaptive Wide Angle filter.
- Built in support for Middle Eastern languages.
- Overhauled vector tools including stroking of vector paths, dotted or dashed.
- Snap to Pixel for vector tools and transforms.
- 3D UI completely redone, now easier to use.
- 3DLUT adjustment.
- Updated Printing UI.
Basic Tools of Photoshop CS6 for First Time Users
If you have experience working with Photoshop you will probably have an easy time switching to Photoshop CS6. On the other hand, if this is your first time using Photoshop you may feel somewhat intimidated by Photoshop CS6. While this is perfectly understandable, the good news is if you acquire some very basic knowledge of photo edits in CS6 you will likely find that Photoshop is a tool that you will never want to ignore. Let’s get started.
- Importing Images For The First Time – Photoshop CS6 is a tool for editing and working with different types of images. So before you begin you must have a few images in mind that you want to work with and have them saved in an area on your PC such as My Pictures or another location of your choice. Then to get started you simply click on the arrow icon on the left hand toolbar and then click on File on the upper toolbar. Choose Place from the drop down menu and then browse to the location where your image is stored. Click on the image you want to use and then click Place or press the Enter key.
- Getting Started With The Crop Tool – Although cropping may not seem like an exciting new tool it is designed to be much easier for the beginner to use in Photoshop CS6. If you consider the primary editing feature that most people do with their photos, it is cropping the image in addition to adjusting the color and other editing tasks. The number one thing beginners always want to know how to do is crop an image.The Photoshop cropping tool has not really been enhanced in the past until Photoshop CS6. And this time it has been improved for usability regardless if you are a beginner or experienced user. To get started simply click on the Crop tool on the left hand toolbar and apply it to the corner of the image. Then simply drag the handles or you can use the well-known manual crop feature.If you want to keep all of your image data prior to cropping, simply remove the check mark from Delete Crop Pixels to prevent the program from discarding the data until you want to remove it. To accept the Crop edit you made simply click on the check mark on the upper right hand side. If you want more of the old image back you simply click the Crop tool again on the right hand toolbar and use the handles to bring some of the image back.
- Introducing Blur Gallery – If you have a photo with multiple activities in the picture and you want to draw attention to more than one aspect, you can use the blur gallery which contains three features which include the Filled Blur, Iris Blur, and Tilt Shift. You can access these settings by clicking on Filter on the upper toolbar and then choose Blur from the drop down menu. These features allow you to do things with an image that you cannot do with a traditional camera.
- Adaptive Wide Angle Feature – If you have a photo that you have taken with a wide angle or fisheye lens, instead of using the lens correction feature you can use the Adaptive Wide Angle feature. You can access this option by clicking on Filter on the upper toolbar and then choosing Adaptive Wide Angle from the drop down menu.The feature automatically identifies the camera and lens that you used so it already knows what adjustments can be made to the photo. This means that you can straighten aspects of the photo simply by clicking and dragging a line in the area of the photo you want to straighten. It provides a much better custom result than using the Lens Correction feature in past versions.
- Patching Photo Imperfections – In previous versions of Photoshop if you tried to patch photo imperfections it would try to sample from the nearest area such as the edge of the photo. Now you can patch imperfections using the Content-Aware patch tool by simply clicking on the pull down menu next to Patch on the upper toolbar and choosing Content-Aware. Next to Adaptation, choose Very Strict from the drop down menu. Click on the Patch tool on the left hand toolbar and outline the imperfection and drag.
These are a few of the key features which will help you get started with using Photoshop CS6. Once you practice using these options, you can start experimenting with some of the other great tools in CS6 that are available which will help you achieve professional photo results.
5 Amazing Things In Photoshop CS6 Which Makes This Version The Unique One
The new Features of Adobe Photoshop are as magical , We are sure when you will see them in action You’re surely going to believe and agree them all. These are also available for MacOS and Windows.
- Move objects around an image, leaving no trace of the change – With its Content-Aware technology, Photoshop just made it a lot easier to manipulate your images so that the final product looks exactly the way you want it to.”The new Content-Aware Move feature allows users to select and move objects from one place to another in an image, and Photoshop deals with cleaning up the empty space left behind, as if there was never anything there in the first place. You simply select the part of the image that you want to move, drag and drop, and Photoshop will do the rest”.
Adobe has thrown in a little bit of that Content-Aware magic into its patch tool as well.
Say you’ve straightened an image using the Free Transform tool, and that’s left an empty space in the corner of your image, or there’s an object in you want to remove completely. With the Content-Aware Patch tool, Photoshop knows how to fill in that space for you, making it look realistic, and no one will be the wiser.
Select the section of your image that needs to be filled in or replaced, and then select the part of the image that Photoshop can use to source the details, and it will blend the pixels for you.
- Choose your focal point after you’ve taken the image –With Photoshop CS6, 3 new types of ‘blurring’ have been introduced to the Filter menu. Iris Blur will let you fake shallow of depth in your image, which means that you now have the ability to choose the focal point after you’ve taken the photo. Take that Lyto.
Adobe has also finally given its users an easy way to create tilt-shift images. With the new Tilt-Shift Blur feature, Photoshop automatically selects the sections of the image that have been blurred, after which you can adjust the blur strength and its positioning.
- Work more efficiently with the new Background Save featureThis might not sound like a big deal, but anyone who has to use Photoshop on a regular basis is going to love this new feature. If there’s one complaint that we hear all the time about Photoshop, it’s how it can sometimes slow us down. Not only is Photoshop that little bit faster under the hood, the new Background Save feature means that your work flow will no longer be interrupted.
Instead of sitting there and watching as Photoshop slowly saves an image, the process now takes place in the background, meaning you can move onto other images straight away.
- Straighten images with Adaptive Wide AngleAdaptive Wide Angle is another great feature available under the ‘Filter’ menu which allows you to magically straighten and tweak images, without having to crop away content that might have been distorted by a wide angle or fish eye lens when you took the photo.
- Advanced video editing features
While CS5 does have a few video editing features to speak of, it’s not really anything that’s going to blow your socks off. With CS6, the features have been enhanced, and what’s really cool about it is that it is the perfect marriage of Photoshop image editing features, alongside the video editing tool.
You can add textures and filters, and edit the images to your hearts content right there within the video editing panel. You can also add audio, graphics and text, drag and drop fade effects and add motion controls to pan and zoom images.
The process is also extremely easy to use for anyone who is familiar with Photoshop’s layer feature, as images are grouped within each Video as separate layers.
Adobe Photoshop Crack without a Serial Key – Crack Photoshop
System must have these minimum requirements to run the Photoshop CS6
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (2GHz or faster) processor.
- 3.2GB of available hard-disk space for installation.
- 1GB of RAM.
- 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM (1GB VRAM required for 3D features).
How to install and activate Adobe Photoshop CS6?
1. Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 From Here.
2. Use WinRAR, 7zip, iZip or any extraction software you have right now and extract all of its content.
3. Install application from “Adobe CS6” folder by double clicking on the “Set-up” file (With admin rights on your system.)
4. Choose TRY install and select your language. You can not change this after installation is done.
5. After the installation is finished CLOSE the program first. IMPORTANT
6. Go to the installation folder and rename the original “amtlib.dll” to amtlib.dll.BAK which is usually located at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6
7. Copy “amtlib.dll” from “cracked dll” folder and paste it in to the installation folder.
8. Done! You may now use the program and all of its full features. Now Enjoy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Crack.