Instagram is a social networking app for sharing photos and videos from a smartphones. Similar to Facebook or Twitter, everyone who creates an Instagram account has a profile and a news feed. When you post a photo or video on Instagram, it will be displayed on your profile. As we all know Instagram is a mobile app, but we all want to know whether Instagram can also be used on PC like other social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter). So, In this article we are going to provide you the easy steps for how to use instagram on pc.
Using Instagram on PC, PC itself customizes all your images and gives the square shape to photos. You can also share your videos, and you can do all other tasks which you do using your mobile phones.
How To Use Instagram On PC
You can use all apps which are available on Google Play Store in your PC with the help of Android Emulator. It is a program that provides interface between android apps and user on computer. This Emulator helps you to find apk files for it.
Now here we are going to show you the steps –
Steps To Install Instagram On PC
- First you need to Download Bluestacks offline installer in your computer.
- Once the downloading process is finished then click on install this might take several minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Now that you are done with the installation process you might be asked to Re-start your PC,restart it then click on the Bluestacks icon you will see a Bluestack screen.
- Then Search for Instagram by clicking on app search once you find Instagram then click on install.
- Once you are done with installing Instagram for PC,Then you need to register for an account or if you already have one you just need to login with your account info.
- Now import your contacts by Synchronizing with your email or facebook in the app.
- That’s it now you can start using Instagram on your Pc for Free.