WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware, cross-platform and end-to-end encrypted instant messages application for smartphones. It depends on Internet to make voice calls, one to one video calls, send text messages, images, , videos, documents, user location, audio files, phone contacts and voice notes to other users using standard cellular mobile numbers. Whatsapp also has a feature called status, where users can upload their pictures or videos to a 24*7 lifetime feed that are by default visible to all the contacts, just as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram stories.
Amazing Features of the WhatsApp Messenger
Here is the list of some most popular features of WhatsApp
- – Send messages, photos, and videos to any user
- – Completely cross-platform communications
- – Make calls to other countries
- – No need to remember the username
- – Group Chat with Friends
- – Never miss a message when you’re offline
Staying in touch with those that we care about is very important. Leaving this up to just any app is dangerous, especially with people relying more heavily on messaging rather than traditional phone calls.
How To Use WhatsApp Messenger On PC
One of the most interesting things about WhatsApp is the ability to use across any platform. No matter if you’re friends are using Android, Mac, iOS, or almost any other platform, you can always stay in touch with the free WhatsApp messenger.
There are Two Methods To use WhatsApp On PC
- WhatsApp Using BlueStacks
- WhatsApp Using Official WhatsApp site
WhatsApp on PC using BlueStacks
Bluestacks is an android emulator that creates a smartphone like Android interface on Windows Computer and Mac’s making it possible to download and run Android apps on your computer from Google Play Store and WhatsApp.
Follow these steps to use WhatsApp on PC using Bluestacks
- First Download Bluestack App Player to your PC.
- Open the App and Sign in with your Google account(necessary, in order to access with Google Play Store).
- Go to the search area and search for WhatsApp.
- Click Install.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Verify your Phone Number
- Enjoy Chatting,Video calling and Everything.
WhatsApp Using Official WhatsApp site
- Open web.whatsapp.com
- Verify QR Code From Your Phone By Using Option WhatsApp Web Option.
- Enjoy WhatsApp On Pc.
- Chats And Names Are Hide For Privacy Purpose .